Children’s Products, Consumer Products
We perform consigned testing of Consumer products such as children’s products, sports products, furniture, textile products, etc. and also provide accurate analysis and evaluation data on test results.
Safety testing & inspection on Children’s products
- Testing and inspection of children’s products that are considered to affect the safety of children under the Special Act on the Safety of Children’s Products
- Children’s products subject to safety certification: 4 products including Child restraint systems
- Children’s products subject to safety confirmation: 17 products including toys, Care articles for children, etc.
- Children’s products subject to supplier’s declaration of conformity: Products for children aged 13 or younger including
- Leather products for Children and textile products for children
Safety testing of Consumer products
- Testing and inspection of products that are considered to affect the safety of consumers under the Quality Management and Safety Control of Industrial Products Act
- Products subject to safety certification: 3 products including Aquatic Equipment
- Products subject to self regulatory safety confirmation: 17 products including bicycles, Protective Helmets for Vehicles, etc.
- Products subject to child-resistant packaging : Engine antifreeze coolants and windshield washer fluids for automobiles
- Products subject to merchandise safety/quality labeling: Textile products for home use, furniture, mattress, etc.
Toys / fashion jewelry and accessories / stationery
- Testing for hazardous substances in toys, stationery, jewelry products and materials
- Registered as the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission’s 3rdparty testing laboratory ASTM F963-11, Jewelry
- Testing standards : U.S. (CPSIA, ASTM F963-11), Europe (EN 71), Australia (AS/NZS ISO8124), Canada (SOR/2011- 17), Pennsylvania Regulation on Stuffed Toys, etc.
- Testing Item requested by buyer : Fashion jewelry, bags, belts, handbags, leather and metal materials, etc.
- Mechanical/ physical test, flame-retardant test, analysis of hazardous elements
- Analysis of hazardous organic compounds (Azo Dyes, Disperse Dyes, DMF, PCP, PAHs, Phthalates, Organotin, etc.)
Furniture / textile / plastic, film / rubber
- Testing of products supplied to the Public Procurement Service (multiple awards schedule, or MAS), testing for KS, eco-friendly certification, testing for products supplied to public organizations (office furniture, school furniture, desks and chairs, kitchen utensils and tables for home use, etc.)
- Testing and evaluation of the properties, environment and performance of textile
- Reliability testing and property testing of plastic products and materials, gas (vapor) permeability test for films and packages
- Testing/evaluation on the resistance to fatigue of rubber products and durability/environmental/physical testing on ozone and weathering