Metal / Parts Materials
KCL performs testing and evaluation of all parts and materials used in vessels, nuclear power plants, wind turbine generators and road vehicles.
Shipbuilding & marine
- Testing and analysis of equipment for shipbuilding and offshore plants
- Testing and evaluation for PSPC certification by Lloyd, ABS, KR, Korea’s Ministry of Land, Infrastructure & Transport
- General analysis and durability test of coatings for ships and marine plants
- Testing and evaluation of the fire safety of fire doors, fire-resistant glass, shutters used in vessels
Metal materials for construction and industrial use
- Testing for certification of metal materials and products (KS, new JIS, KR, K Mark, etc.)
- The Small and Medium Busines Administration’s performance evaluation of metal and evaluation of excellent procured products
- Reliability testing of lead-free soldering for vehicles (ES90000-04)
- Evaluation of erosion in electric and electronic parts and automotive parts
- Testing and evaluation of metal surface treatment
Testing and evaluation of parts and materials for marine infrastructure
- Marine environment exposure test for parts and materials used in social infrastructure such as tidal power generator,
- offshore plant, nuclear power plant, wind turbine generator, river structure, yacht infrastructure
- Testing and evaluation of metal materials, coating, concrete materials, waterproofing and repair materials, parts and materials used in offshore environments
Testing and evaluation of road safety devices and products
- Retroreflective safety signs and retroreflective sheeting for traffic control, Retroreflector for road delineator, Retroreflective raised pavement marker, LED pavement marker etc.
- Complete measurement testing of retro-reflection in road marking materials Mobile Retroreflectometer System
- Measurement of retro-reflection of road marking materials at multiple points Portable Retroreflectometer System
- Testing of products such as sunglasses, lens, etc.