The quality certification system ensures the quality of products for consumers, and enables manufacturers to maintain product performance and enhance product image by using quality certification marks on products that passed certain quality standards and tests.
Quality certification marks
- Q-Mark, Geon-Mark, KAS-V Check Mark, HS-Mark, anti-bacteria Mark, Won (far infrared)-Mark, ultra high strength
- concrete mark
Scope of products
- Consumer products
- Construction materials
- Products requiring hygiene and safety such as plastic and rubber products
- Construction and chemical materials such as waterline pipe coating, plastic pipes (http://www.kicmrac.re.kr)
- A certification mark of quality guarantee for products that passed tests and inspections in accordance with certain quality standards under a contract between the KCL and a manufacturer to maintain product performance.
- A certification mark of quality guarantee for products that passed product-specific tests designed to enhance the quality of construction materials and Consumer products and to protect consumer rights.
- KAS V-Check Mark
- A mark of certification of product stability, performance and reliability used by organizations accredited by the Korea Accreditation System (KAS).
- HS Mark
- A certification mark for products that passed strict hygiene and safety testing and inspection to protect consumer health and safety.
- Anti-bacteria Mark
- A certification mark for products with excellent anti-bacterial properties to protect consumers and secure a technical quality guarantee system.
- WON (far infrared) Mark
- A certification mark for excellent far infrared products to protect consumers and secure a technical quality guarantee system.
- RS certification
- The certification guarantees a product’s future quality (failure rate, product life) through 12 reliability testing and evaluation centers and reliability certification centers in Korea.
- Ultra high strength concrete Markion
- A certification mark for ultra high strength concrete used in skyscrapers, long-span buildings and long-life buildings