Proficiency Testing | KCL is providing Proficiency Testing programs according to the accreditation system (KOLAS-R-006) of KOLAS.
- Evaluating the performance of participants based on pre-determined criteria in comparison with the testing institutes.
Proficiency test criteria
- KS Q ISO/IEC 17043 General requirements for conformity assessment-proficiency testing
- KS Q ISO 13528 Statistical methods for proficiency testing by comparing test institutes
Benefits of participating in the Proficiency Testing program
- Compliance with accreditation requirements and internal quality control regulations
- Improving the accuracy and performance of test
- Validation of methods and procedures
- Identification of measurement issues
- Effects of employee training
- Increasing reliability